Saturday, September 18, 2010

A new beginning.

I feel as though who i am is changing, for the good, but changing none the less. I guess I'm finally growing up, becoming who i will be fore the rest of my life. Unless thats what life is, changing, growing, understanding. I don't know and I may never understand it, but I sure love living it.

I am writing this during one of my many breaks of painting my room. I needed a place of my own that was clean and organized, somewhere i could sit down and read and reflect on all the things buzzing around my mind. I need a place that has been crafted by my two hands, a place made with hours of my time and hard work. I don't think my room will ever really be "finished" it will always be something I am adding to and improving. My room is a perfect example of my life, I don't think I'll ever stop learning or understanding or seeking answers. I want to always be questioning, thinking and taking in everything around me.

So far thats all the thoughts I've spent on the matter. Im sure once I come up with more to say I'll write it down before i forget!

with much love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment